sunnuntai 22. huhtikuuta 2012

Slight Progress

I have had this feeling that After Now Archeology is not progressing at all. That is mostly because work and all other distractions. Now I have had two rather solid days just for ANA, and suddenly it seems I have 5 puzzles that can actually be solved.

I tweaked the puzzle of the first playable to be more intuitive and clear, but not destroying the essence of the puzzle. I also made quick and dirty version of my earlier mathematician puzzle. Then there is the first mythology thing and a couple of others that can be played through.

The puzzles are not beautiful, since I have used placeholder graphics and quickly written code. The hints are not there, so a couple of these puzzles may be almost impossible to solve. My next goal is to add the hints for these puzzles, so enthusiastic player testers can start exploring. Then I have the first puzzles for all three paths in playable condition. That means I actually have to do the "mother" movie, that takes care of the puzzle structure, saving and loading the player progress, and some other things. That is the boring part, but I guess I have to do it at some point.

With full speed, but still slowly.

PS. Don't blame Legend of Grimrock for the delay, even if it took me some 25 hours this week. I wouldn't have worked with After Now Archeology anyways.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti